Hollywood Confessions

Monday, February 13, 2006

I am not to sure if anybody still reads this or not but what the hell...

I will be typing up a letter for all at Hollywood to read and sign for my own personal records...
It will state that I apologize for any actions that I have done that may be taken as harassment......
I do hope that nobody is in any way uncomfortable working with me...
If so I sincerely apologize with all my heart....
From now on I will keep to myself and do my job once a week like I am supposed to...
To those I have offended I am sorry..

I will have the letter typed up and in at Hollywood as soon as possible...
greg

4 Comments:

  • Uh, what?

    By Blogger Branden, at 1:07 AM  

  • I am sure that everybody did not have there names under any infraction on the harrassment paper that we had to sign. So I assume somebody has an issue with it and this is how I decided it would be best to deal with it....

    Greg

    By Blogger TIE, at 10:04 PM  

  • We all had to sign those man. Yours was just the only one left because everyone else signed theirs earlier in the week.

    And Schaef highlighting the backrubbing part just as a joke for ya.

    Nobody has a problem with ya man!

    We love our greggy bear.

    By Blogger Branden, at 12:20 AM  

  • yeah greg!!! dont feel bad! everyone had to sign those things. i see no need to explain any "harrassment". we love you!!!

    :)

    By Blogger Naomi, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home